Thursday, November 1, 2012

part time work, make money online


Make Money With Postloop


Making money on Postloop is very easy and pretty darn fast. You can make $5 - $10 every day by posting quality and informative posts on forums and blogs.

There are many ways to make money online. However, most of the opportunities you come across do not make it easy for you to earn cash fast. You will be able to cash out the very first day you start posting on forums. It depends on how much effort and time you can you put into it.

On this page you can learn how you can make money by posting on forums via Postloop. It's very easy money and anyone could do it. If you can make a Squidoo lens then you are more than qualified for this job. I hesitated to join at first, but I'm glad I joined. This is a legit site where you can earn some extra cash, but you have to work for it.

Postloop Earnings - First Day



Above is a picture of my "First Day" earnings at Postloop.
100 Points is needed to get paid. My points = 63.
100 Points = $5
Current rating = 4.10
Payment is via Paypal

As you can see I almost made enough points needed to cash out on the very first day I began posting on forums. I earned 63 points the first day. I made 27 forum posts my first day. I could have chosen to make more posts, but I had other things to do.

This is how their payments look like:



Random Postloop Tips

1. Finding the Postloop Portal Forum - The Postloop Portal forum is where you will make your first 10 "test" posts. When logged in, click on "Forums" at the top of the page. There will be a message displayed toward the top with a link to the Postloop Portal Forum.

2. Do NOT Post Unless Subscribed - IMPORTANT: I learned the hard way that you will not be credited for any posts unless you are subscribed to each forum you choose to post on. There are about 5 of my posts that I did not receive credit for because I did not subscribe to the forum before I began posting.

3. You NEED a Good Rating to Cash Out - your user rating must be above average in order to withdraw money. The average user rating is about 3.57.

4. Spread Your Posts Out - spreading your posts out over time on forums will earn you more points. If you make all your posts at once, you getter lesser points. I try to post on one forum, post on another forum, then another forum, then go back to the first forum. Then rinse and repeat. This helps to break up the time a little.

5. BONUS Points - you get bonus points for having higher ratings. To get higher ratings you need to follow the forum owners instructions when you subscribe to their forum. And you need to write quality, informative posts that seem natural to other readers. The do not accept 1 line posts. You need to make the post 3 sentences or longer.

To register, click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment